Trending

Saturday, May 28, 2022

NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISH:




First of all, I thank God Almighty for the successful and peaceful Election (APC Primary) held in our Federal Constituency, Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal House of Representatives in Ondo State.

It was a peaceful Election as no casualty or violent was recorded. We thank God Almighty for that.

I wish to also appreciate the Governor of Ondo State, His Excellency Olawarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu (SAN) for truly giving us the level playing field to contest the said Election.

I also want to thank and appreciate the Leaders of our great Party from our Federal Constituency for their role they played individually for the peaceful conduct of the Election.

I thank the State Chairman of our Party, Engr. Ade Adetimehin and his Executives for their perceived role of neutrality in the conduct of the Election. Truly they are Party Leaders worth celebrating.

In the same vein, I wholeheartedly wish to congratulate my Brother, Mr. Donald Ojogo who emerged victorious in the Election. Once again, I say congratulations Sir, and I wish you well, success and victory in the general Election. I wish to state that, if called upon to assist or support you in any form, I will be willing and ready to do so.

Again, I also wish to thank my fellow contestant Prince (Barr) Idowu Mafimisebi for joining us in completing the Election process by not stepping down despite all forms to reach a Consensus. We being in the race to the final point gives the Election great legitimacy, and I appreciate you for that.

To our Party Delegates that voted in the Election, I sincerely thank you all as you have expressed your choice and preferred Candidate through your votes. I say thank you all.

As for my great supporters who stood behind me, I sincerely appreciate all your supports you rendered in different ways and trust that had it being our Electoral Acts permit you to vote, you could have demonstrated that through your votes.

Finally, I thank my Family Members and Friends far and near for their great support. You were truly my pillar in the race, and I say may God Almighty reward you all abundantly.

The Election has come and gone, and life/relationship/friendship will continue as tomorrow is bigger and brighter.

Once again, I say thank you and God bless you.

OTUNBA OLAMIGOKE AYARA