Trending

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

FOCUSED RIVERS STATE: It is tragic that INSTEAD of fruitfully discussing our regional development, which is the primary OBLIGATION of the Governors, certain PDP surrogates will incessantly detract us with a comparison to the Federal Government without indicating their respective functions. Recently, some of the RIVERS PDP SOCIAL MEDIA SURROGATES attribute profligacy to the President - how absurd can they possibly be? Between the persons of Buhari and Wike, I believe you know whom the word, Profligacy is applicable to.  Also, I don't like arguing over the State and Federal Governments in comparison, because the Constitutional Schedules outlined their RESPECTIVE precinct of Operations and LEGISLATIVE Competences.  Here, I'm talking about RIVERS STATE - #FreeRivers



It is tragic that INSTEAD of fruitfully discussing our regional development, which is the primary OBLIGATION of the Governors, certain PDP surrogates will incessantly detract us with a comparison to the Federal Government without indicating their respective functions. Recently, some of the RIVERS PDP SOCIAL MEDIA SURROGATES attribute profligacy to the President - how absurd can they possibly be?

Between the persons of Buhari and Wike, I believe you know whom the word, Profligacy is applicable to. 

Also, I don't like arguing over the State and Federal Governments in comparison, because the Constitutional Schedules outlined their RESPECTIVE precinct of Operations and LEGISLATIVE Competences. 

Here, I'm talking about RIVERS STATE, taking exception to the denigrative adjectives you PDP surrogates attributed to our former Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. There is no virtue in insulting him. Furthermore, he'd never be GOVERNOR again - it is therefore more rational to hold our present administration to account, in order to derive optimum service delivery, rather than maintaining mediocrity.

For me, you'd agree with me that despite my hatch criticism of the present administration, I've never directly or indirectly insulted the person of Chief Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike, the PRESENT Executive Governor of Rivers State. I'm ONLY interested in the ISSUES of GOVERNANCE, and it isn't only my RIGHT, it is also my patriotic duty to be responsive.

It is therefore IMPORTANT that we forget about party affiliations and face what actually matters, the DIVIDENDS of GOVERNANCE.

Today, Rivers State Government has a Chief Executive In the person of the Governor. You can be loyal to him without being unpatriotic to RIVERS STATE.

#DodMan
#FRSM
#FreeRivers