Trending

Thursday, April 14, 2022

GOKE ON EQUITY, JUSTICE AND FAIR PLAY TO ALL




There are complaints and allegations that our Representatives have shut their doors against the people especially that voted for them, that it's only  now that elections are around the corner that they have become accessible. 

To me, this is disloyalty, insensitivity and callousness.

Secondly, there are also allegations that our Representatives short changed their Employees by renegotiating their salaries instead of paying them what the Government has approved as salaries and allowances. 

This is sad and wicked. It is condemnable and it will not happen during my time.

I promise to operate an open door policy and be loyal to my Party members.

Infact, I will put quarterly Town Hall Meetings in place where I will interact with my people to know their areas of needs and also seek their advice where and when necessary.

Therefore, my good people of Ilaje/Ese-Odo, give me your support, nomination and votes come 2023.

Otunba Olamigoke Ayara, 
APC Aspirant, Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal Constituency, Ondo State.