Trending

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

LETTER OF CONGRATULATION TO BARR. (Dr.) EFIONG AKWA, : "I write to convey my heartfelt felicitation on your well deserved nomination and honour as Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR by President Muhammadu Buhari." Written By PRINCE CHARLES NWALA





LETTER OF CONGRATULATION TO BARR. (Dr.) EFIONG AKWA, :
"I write to convey my heartfelt felicitation on your well deserved nomination and honour as Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR by President Muhammadu Buhari." Written By PRINCE CHARLES NWALA


10th October, 2022.

Barr. (Dr.) Efiong Akwa,
The Interim Administrator/CEO,                                         Niger Delta Development Commission,                                                    Marine Base,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

Sir,

*LETTER OF CONGRATULATION:*

I write to convey my heartfelt felicitation on your well deserved nomination and honour as Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is a clear demonstration that your sterling qualities in politics and governance are felt and highly appreciated by the Government of the day.

The growth and development you brought to our dear Region ranging from human, capital and infrastructural transformation are visible for all to see, hence this prestigious honour by the President of our great Nation.

Sir, it is my prayer that the good Lord will continually bestow you with wisdom as you deliver the dividends of democracy to our Region in good health and sound mind.

For me, your Political sojourn has not reached its peak as I foresee higher responsibilities coming your way as I trust your competence and capacity to carry out greater tasks.

Once again, I say Congratulations Sir.

Sincere regards.

*PRINCE CHARLES NWALA*  *PRESIDENT - ETCHE LIBERATION YOUTH ASSOCIATION*.