Trending

Monday, January 11, 2016

AMAECHI, DAKUKU SAVED MY LIFE EVEN WHEN I WAS USING MY MOUTH TO CASTIGATE THEM -Opunabo Inko-Tariah

AMAECHI, DAKUKU SAVED MY LIFE EVEN WHEN I WAS USING MY MOUTH TO CASTIGATE THEM
-Opunabo Inko-Tariah

The former SA, Media and Publicity to the outgoing Governor of Rivers State, Opunabo Inko-Tariah has described the former Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as the most compassionate leader East of the Niger, while he described his former boss, Chief Nyesom Wike as an insensitive and desperate politician.
He said: "When I was in the United States for medical treatment over life threatening ailment, Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside and Ade Adeogun called me to inquire from me how I was faring. They also assured me that they will assist me in settling medical bills which they eventually did. This is the highest level of compassion as far as I am concerned because at the time of this humane and compassionate act by Amaechi, Dakuku and Ade I was using my mouth to castigate Amaechi, Dakuku and the APC in Rivers State.
"Their humane disposition is at variance with the insensitive disposition of the man I worked for. Before I proceeded to the US for treatment, I was coughing out blood in my house. Engr. Emeka Woke, Chief of Staff, Government House was in my house and he witnessed the situation but did nothing. When I went to work and reported the matter to my boss, the Governor, he merely told me, "Thank God you did not die".
"When I coughed in his office, my former boss and the Governor walked me out of his office and said: "Go and die with your father"."
"I have assessed Amaechi and the APC, I am convinced in my heart that the APC is a party where humanity comes first before any form of politicking. I want to thank Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside and Ade Adeogun for their rare show of love. I want to assure Dr. Dakuku Adol Peterside that when the rerun election comes, I will vote and mobilize others to vote massively for him. There is a clear difference between light and darkness. Peterside represents light. Rivers State shall be in the right hand again", he said.