Trending

Sunday, December 27, 2015

DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BREAKS SILENCE; SAYS SHE IS NOT KEEN ON WIKE'S RE-RUN ELECTION BID.

DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BREAKS SILENCE; SAYS SHE IS NOT KEEN ON WIKE'S RE-RUN ELECTION BID. What may emerge as surprise to many is the recent revelation made at Okirika on the Boxing Day by Dr. Abiye Biyene, one of the most trusted, loyal aides and promoters of the wife of the former President, Dame Patience Jonathan. The young energetic loyalist of the former First Lady and very close ally to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to the Oil and Gas Free Zone spoke at Okirika while addressing some youths and supporters of the wife of the former President alleged to have quoted the former First Lady when he said "our mother spoke to us the other day when we went to see her and she said that her stand is that she is open to anybody that will promote and develop the Ijaws and Wakirike. She is not keen on Wike re-run election" According to Dr. Biyene, Dame Jonathan revealed to them that she has no candidate for the Rivers State Governorship re-rum elections should the court order so. "My children you are welcome. I have heard all that you people have said and come to ask me. I am now a stateswoman. If election is holding again in Rivers State I will be neutral. I am not against Dakuku and I am not against Wike. Both of them are my children. All I want is somebody that will do well for the state and stop all the bad things that are happening in the state now. Somebody that will keep his word and do what he say he will do not what we are seeing now. I had problem with Amaechi because he was insulting my husband, if not he is my son and a good man and my husband junior brother. I have forgiven him." "Another problem I have with Amaechi is when I told him that we are riverine people and we need land and that he should not take all the land of the riverine people because he is building primary school. Press and newspaper people changed the whole thing that I was fighting the Governor. I was fight for our people, the Ijaw people. Amaechi is from Ikwerre, they have plenty land but we the ijaw people we don't have enough land. We need development in the riverine. We need a Governor that will develop our people. They are suffering. If Amaechi said he wants to give Governor to Ijaw man. It is a good thing too but let the Ijaw man remember to help his people, help all of you and I will be happy. Not an Ijaw man that will not build road in the riverine. They say Dakuku tried when he was working for Amaechi as commissioner, is it true? For me I don't need anything from the Governor. Ask, me how many times Wike has come to see me since he became Governor. As a mother, it is not everything that I see that I will talk here. Just know that some people change. What they say in the morning is not what they say in the evening. All I will tell you as my children is that you people should do what your mind tell you to do. If your mind tell you Dakuku vote for him. If your mind tell you Wike vote for him." "So my children, I am not against Dakuku. You people should remember who you are, where you come from and do what will make you and your children and children-children happy. My children I have no problem again with Amaechi and I have forgiven him and all of them. That is all" This Statement which was played to our hearing from a phone where it was recorded is as surprising as it is instructive. In the weeks to come, Rivers people will know if they were truly the words of the former First Lady. From Comrade Kalabro Fineman Fiberesima. Reporting from Okrika