Trending

Sunday, November 26, 2017

HON.GODSTIME ORLUKWU IS KNOWN AS EMPOWERMENT CHAIRMAN BY YOUTHS IN THE GRASSROOT, THE YOUTHS CELEBRATE  WITH HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY NOV 26, SEE HOW OKEY AMADI DESCRIBE GODSTIME ORLUKWU.



*Happy birthday to an illustrious son of Wezina Ogbakiri, the man who feels for the down trodden, a generous man,a kind hearted man and a humble man to the core. Hon. Godstime Orlukwu, may God continue to elevate you from pole to pole, you have a good heart. I will never forget your quick response to my text when my wife was about to be operated of ovarian cyst that almost took her life.Your call and widow's might at that emergency moment gave some sense of belonging to me that I don't just have a leader in you but have a brother ,meka si wenebadu.My prayers on this your natal day is that God grant your heart desires and may you live on gracefully. Nhoma* menui.🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

*Okey Amadi and family*