Trending

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"I RECALL THE EAGERNESS I FELT TO BE YOUR WIFE.


Looking back to 20 years ago, I recall the eagerness I felt to be your wife. Hmmmm, there was a great urgency, I couldn’t tell why. But deep down I knew we were meant to be husband and wife. We took the leap, too young to understand the weight of what we were to carry. Thankfully, God had us in His arms! And even though I celebrate how we both loved and cared for each other as well as forgiven and tolerated each other (lol), I am grateful for how GOD has kept us together. 

20 years! 
I cannot believe it! Just ‘like that’ we have come this far: three awesome children (Michelle,  Mirabel and Mickel), one great ministry family (Gateway International Church) and loads of companions, we are so blessed! All from a simple answer “Yes” to God and to US!

You are my man, my angel, my courage, and my hero. You are my true blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. With you, I have become a better person, in several ways you have given my life a meaning. Without you, my life would be incomplete. 

The conclusion of this matter is that I still love you. I will never stop loving you. Just that you know; honey, I would choose you again and again to be my mine. Another decade comes, it's time to create precious memories together. I am excited about the many more years we have to discover new things to enjoy about each other and more ways to serve God together. May the Lord continue to bless us and our generations too. May God keep us alive, healthy and strong. We shall keep counting till the Lord comes.

Happy 20th Anniversary!