Trending

Saturday, July 1, 2017

BCR FOCUS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS: SOGBEYE ELI CELEBRATES TODAY JULY 2


READ THE LOVELY PIECE HE WROTE ON HIS BIRTHDAY


While the world looks upon me as I struggle along
And they say I have nothing, but they are so wrong
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep
There's food on my table and shoes on my feet
You gave me your love Lord, and a fine family
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.

I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes they're not new
And I don't have much money, but Lord I have you
And that's all that matters, tho' the world may not see
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.

And I thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.

Hallelujah...praise God and Happy birthday to me!!!